6 days ago
Volunteer Recruitment Team Lead
To apply for this role, please send a CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Transforming Autism Project is a brand-new charity focusing on very early intervention for children with autism. Our goal is to truly transform lives through our life-changing Mifne Treatment Centre and our unique online Hub of comprehensive guidance, support, education and community for parents of autistic children. We also challenge conventional perceptions of autism and offer our own radical and empowering perspective.
Our charity is run entirely by volunteers, who are remote based.
We're looking for an amazing volunteer Recruitment Team Lead, who can guide and support our team of volunteer recruiters, and who can help us find more volunteers to support TAP to grow even further. This is a volunteer role, home based.
Key requirements for the role;
· An experienced recruiter (from any sector) who understands the importance of getting the right values fit as well as looking at skills and experience
· Experience managing a team of recruiters (managing remote volunteers would be even better!)
· Identifies with our organisational values of unconditional respect, purpose, and courage
· Looking for a remote volunteer opportunity (we don't have a Head Office)
· Available to volunteer for approx 5 hours per week
· Be a natural at making things happen and feel excited and energised at the prospect of driving them forward.
· Constantly looking for new ways to promote the charity and expand its reach.
We are a strongly values-driven organisation, and are committed to manifesting our values in how we relate to each other, in what we are trying to achieve and in how we do it.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to email@example.com and The Transforming Autism Project team will reach out to have a chat.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.