£25000.00 - £27000 per annum
4 days ago
We are recruiting six new Tenancy Support Officers on behalf of a dynamic and fast-growing London organisation...
These roles are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm and predominantly homebased, with some flexibility to go in to the central London office.
You can look forward to joining an inclusive, freindly and supportive working culture. Having placed three candidates in slightly different roles over the last few months, I'm pleased to confirm they are all thriving in their new roles! All commenting on how welcome they have been made to feel.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Providing a tenancy sustainment service, supporting tenants and landlords in the private rented sector.
- Providing practical help to support tenants who are experiencing problems managing their tenancy.
- Initiate contact with tenants or landlords at agreed intervals to address any issues.
- Differentiate between households who need light touch interventions vs. those who may require
support throughout their tenancy.
- Once restrictions have lifted there will be some travel in and around London for visits.
If you have expereince in Tenancy support or experience working with the homeless or vunerable adults, we would like to hear from you.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.