Up to £40000.00 per annum
13 days ago
22 Nov 00:00
Supporter Engagement Manager
Disability Charity, Central London
Outstanding opportunity to join this Disability Charity based in Central London. we're currently looking for a Supporter Engagement Manager to work on delivering appeals and new products to supporters, inspiring donors to give and stay with the Charity as they grow and develop. In the role, you'll work with great people from across the Charity to deliver a fundraising programme driven by a test-and-learn culture and a desire to grow a sustainable programme for a future.
The role will involve managing a range of direct marketing campaigns along with digital acquisition projects to drive products for the Charity to encourage new supporters to donate. The role also has 2 direct reports.
- Substantial experience of working in direct marketing or product marketing.
- Experience in developing and delivering a direct marketing strategy
- Demonstrable track record of success in developing and implementing integrated direct marketing campaigns.
- Strong and demonstrable experience of motivating, managing, coaching and developing staff.
- An understanding of digital fundraising / social media
- Experience of financial management including budgeting and forecasting
Interested applicants should send the CV to Ben Garner at Charity People on email@example.com