Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
22 Nov 00:00
Supporter Development Manager
Disability Charity, Central London
Outstanding opportunity to join this disability charity based in Central London. we're currently looking for a Supporter Development Manager to work on the development and implementation of the supporter development strategy to achieve short and long term individual giving objectives in line with budget with an excellent return on investment.
An exciting and varied role, your duties will involve taking a lead on the planning, implementation and evaluation of all supporter development activity, including the overall management of external suppliers and agencies, ensuring each activity is delivered in line with strategic objectives, on budget and to schedule. You will take a lead on budget setting for supporter development, and be responsible for managing and monitoring income and expenditure, ensuring accurate forecasting, strong financial management and ownership of net income targets. Furthermore, you will work on post campaign analysis and working in partnership with the Marketing and Communications teams to improve and hone Direct Marketing Campaigns.
- Substantial experience of working in direct marketing and supporter development.
- Experience in developing and delivering strategy and supporting operational plans.
- Demonstrable track record of success in developing and implementing integrated direct marketing campaigns.
- Strong and demonstrable experience of motivating, managing, coaching and developing staff.
- An understanding of digital fundraising / social media
- Experience of financial management including budgeting and forecasting
Interested applicants should send the CV to Ben Garner at Charity People on email@example.com