£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
5 months ago
19 Jan 00:00
We are partnering King's College Hospital Charity who make a difference to the lives of patients, family and friends using the three Hospitals within King's College Hospital Foundation Trust by funding projects that enhance every aspect of health care.
Together we are seeking a Senior Grants Executive in a new role that will manage the Charity's grants function from receiving applications, recording grant applications, allocating funds and reporting spend and outcomes.
Job Title: Senior Grants Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Denmark Hill
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020
Required: CV and Cover Letter
King's College Hospital works closely with the teams who care for patients to develop exciting initiatives that improve diagnosis, treatment, care and patient experience. In 2018/19 they gave over £3m to transformational projects in the Hospitals, including equipment, technology, staff posts, research, pioneering treatment, new service development, infrastructure improvements, and support for the education and well-being of staff. Funded projects range from the piloting of efficient check-in 'kiosks' in outpatient clinics, to research into liver transplant techniques; from funding the Hospital volunteer service, to supporting nurses with specialist training.
The Senior Grants Executive will need to collect, understand, connect and organise information about the various Funds they hold and the grants they make from them, and to track progress once grants are disbursed. This will help us to learn from the grants we make, and communicate our case for support.
You will need to be someone comfortable doing the following:
* Identifying and recording a pipeline of spending opportunities.
* Developing opportunities into strong grant proposals in partnership with senior hospital staff, donors and more.
* Managing the process to convert proposals into grants.
* Recording and managing the relevant information on funds and grants.
* Tracking the progress of grants, reporting to senior Charity staff on progress, and supporting the communications and fundraising teams to articulate what is being achieved.
If you wish to find out more and even apply for the role, please contact email@example.com