£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Sales Executive (B2B)
Up to £28K + Excellent Benefits with 30 Days Annual leave.
This influential Charity who are 'self-funded' - generating income from selling subscriptions, training and consultancy in support of organisations whistleblowing arrangements, is going through a period growth. The demand for their advice line is greater than ever and they need to be in a position to meet that demand. Increasing the size of their business support team, this is a very exciting opportunity for an ideally experienced Sales Executive to really make their mark at an influential and growing Charity!
The Sales Executive position will entail:
- Inheriting an existing client list, highlighting the value of our services and enhancing the client relationship
- Identifying new prospects and selling the charity's services
- Being attentive to current legal affairs and commercial market trends to accurately inform sector and client approaches
- Being a positive ambassador for the charity at national exhibitions, events and conferences
The successful Sales Executive will be able to demonstrate the following:
- An ability and enthusiasm to research prospects, closing sales & exceeding income targets
- High energy level, drive and self-motivation to consistently hit quarterly targets
- Experience of income generation at a not-for-profit organisation (Desirable not essential)
Great benefits such as 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), excellent pension, paid sabbatical, accompanying a generous starting salary of up to £28,000 per annum.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply today!