£25000 - £30000 per annum + Plus Benefits
3 days ago
£25,000-£30,000 plus benefits plus benefits, including 25 days annual leave and pension. We encourage flexible work opportunities including home-working, part-time, and flexi-hours.
About Social Tech Trust
Social Tech Trust is at an exciting stage. With a clear purpose to transform lives with tech, an expert team, supportive Board, and a strong portfolio of social tech start-ups, we're ready to scale our impact. Our vision is a world where social transformation is the driving force behind tech.
We're looking for a dynamic, proactive and organised individual with a positive attitude and a demonstrable track record of getting things done. This role will encompass project managing our team and ways of working, supporting the team to deliver on our ambitious goals. The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing programme management to ensure that our programmes are delivered to the highest quality. Working with the delivery team, the individual will also provide marketing and communications support and should be comfortable with digital media and campaign support.
The ideal candidate will be familiar and comfortable with working across a number of projects. They will be a collaborative team player with a positive attitude to identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Working with the delivery team, providing overall project management support, ensuring the team are fully aware of all key dates, milestones and obligations, following up where these are at risk and identifying solutions to ensure programmes delivered on time and to a high standard
- Event management including remote events and webinars, to incorporate liaising with delegates, partners and speakers over logistics, event content and registration process
Impact, Marketing and Communications
- Working with our Marketing and Communications Manager on paid for social media campaigns and creating sharable ads
- Engaging with our alumni and maintaining engagement
- Working with our Impact Manager creating surveys to measure impact, managing the process to ensure positive response rate and managing the results
- Working with key partners on joint initiatives
Internal Project Management
- Ensuring the team are working well by managing internal agile working processes and identifying areas for improvement
- Keeping team on track by ensuring all aware of key upcoming milestones and raising awareness of responsibilities ahead of all meetings to drive continuous improvement
- Identify risks and challenges and provide solutions that contribute to a culture that underpins our values and delivery of our shared priorities.
- Working with the Operations and Finance Director to support delivery of HR processes ensuring that our team feel valued and supported in the delivery of our shared organisational priorities
- Provide input into the development of systems such as CRM to support our delivery
- Providing light touch office management for our remote working team.
- Support with management of quarterly board cycle
Essential skills required
- Passionate about Social Tech Trust's vision of a world where social transformation is the driving force behind tech
- Demonstrable track record of managing competing priorities and project management
- Experience of working in an agile environment, working in collaborative teams focused on delivering as efficiently as possible
- Proven track record of organising and facilitating events, including online and face to face events
- Excellent communication skills and confident with dealing with external partners to a senior level; able to build and establish relationships quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work independently
- A collaborative team player, with experience of working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Positive attitude with proactive approach and willingness to take responsibility in responding to feedback
- Comfortable with working with multiple digital tools, such as remote file sharing, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Work stream planning software
- Experience of using CRM
- Experience of working on social media campaigns
How to apply
To apply for the role of Project Manager, please send your CV and a supporting statement (maximum 2 sides of A4) that outlines your motivation for applying to join Social Tech Trust and addresses the requirements set out in the job description.
Please provide the names, positions, organisations and telephone contact numbers of two referees relevant to this role. References will only be taken with your permission, once your application has progressed to offer stage.
Finally, please ensure that you have included a contact telephone number.
Applications should be submitted to Lucy Andrews at https://socialtechtrust.org/our-portfolio/case-studies/were-recruiting-for-a-project-manager/
The closing date for applications is 11.59pm on 13 November 2020. Please note that we will be reviewing applications and carrying out interviews throughout the recruitment period. Once a suitable candidate had been identified we will close the recruitment process so please don't delay your application if this role is of interest.