£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
13 Sep 00:00
POSITION: Project Manager (Heathrow Community Fund).
SALARY: £26,000 -£29,000 per annum.
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed term 16 month contract (until December 2020).
OPERATIONAL AREA: Thames Valley.
A beautiful office setting within a regionally important landscape, the Colne Valley Regional Park. Commutable from West London, Reading, Watford, Wycombe and surrounding areas.
Charity People are working exclusively with Groundwork South to recruit for a dedicated and determined Project Manager to manage a fantastic grant programme based within the Heathrow area.
The Heathrow Community Fund is funded by Heathrow Airport Ltd. It supports significant and positive improvement in quality of life for communities near the airport. They also support airport staff volunteering and fundraising to improve their community or for a cause they believe in. At community charity, Groundwork South, we are changing places, changing lives across the South of England, one green step at a time.
The Project Manager will ensure the effective co-ordination and delivery of this grant programme, through a combination of excellent organisational skills, team leadership and client management capabilities. The role will also support wider grants and funding initiatives across Groundwork South and Groundwork London.
* Ensure the overall effective management of all elements of the Heathrow Community Fund from the promotion and assessment of applications, the servicing of funding panels and board meetings, and the robust monitoring of beneficiary projects.
* Manage the Heathrow Fund project team, ensuring individuals and the team are functioning efficiently and effectively.
* Provide the main point of liaison between Groundwork and the client, ensuring excellent client satisfaction is maintained at all times.
* Contribute to the development and enhancement of this and other Groundwork grant programmes in line with existing staff, partnerships, and key stakeholders and funders
* Support the delivery of other grant programmes being delivered across London and the South of the UK as and when requested.
In return we offer:
* 25 days per annum plus English Bank Holidays
* A contributory pension scheme
* Scope to continuing development of your professional skills
Groundwork South are committed to the employment and career development of disabled people. To demonstrate our commitment we have been awarded the Disability Confident Scheme Symbol, which is awarded by the Employment Service. We guarantee an interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the essential criteria for the post. If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to apply under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme please complete the Guaranteed Interview Scheme form (at the top of our current vacancies page) and submit this with your application. We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery.
Both Groundwork South and Charity People are equal opportunity employers and values diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age. A copy of our Equality and Diversity policy may also be made available to candidates on request.
For more information regarding the post please contact Kate at email@example.com
No agencies please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that we reserve the right to close applications early in the event of a large response.