£22856.00 - £26910.00 per annum
9 days ago
This fantastic local hospice that provides a vital service across Essex is recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join its talented, dedicated, and passionate team. A key role to liaise between the marketing team and the wider organisation, this is a perfect role for someone with previous marketing experience, particularly with experience of responsibility for social media, or for someone with more general marketing experience who is keen to step up into a role with more responsibility.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Provision of digital expertise to create engaging and exciting content and concepts
- Lead on the implementation of social media campaigns alongside senior marketing colleagues
- Use Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Twitter, Instagram, and others for reporting and evaluating performance of campaigns
- Create and edit engaging and high quality content as directed and follow agreed plans including implementing effective online campaigns
- Implement social media strategy and support teams to deliver their objectives
- Ensure good daily management of primary social media platforms
Create engaging and innovative social media content, schedule, and publish social media posts, and use social media to meet campaign needs
- Track elements of social media including follower numbers across platforms as well as likes, comments and other engagement
- Be responsible for website content including CMS
- Internal stakeholder relationship management to ensure that all departments understand marketing needs and that solid relationships are in place in order to facilitate storytelling
The hospice would love to see applications from individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a team as well as the ability to work indepenednetly and to deadlines
- Experience of measuring, managing and analysing online performance to maximise the effectiveness of marketing efforts and ROI
- Experience of working with external suppliers and of building strong relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of working within a Marketing role and an undertsanding of, and interest in, social media and digital marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good project management skills and the ability to schedule efficiently, juggle multiple projects and prioritise workload
- Ability to edit and produce high quality web content tailored to key audiences
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren't always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.