£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
21 Nov 00:00
Marketing and Communications Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Charity People are delighted to be working with Big Change in Central London to recruit a Marketing and Communications Manager.
Big Change reimagine education so that every young person can thrive in life not just exams.
Their goals are to:
- Promote a new common purpose for learning that prepares young people for life, work and citizenship,
- To prepare a change-ready system that can support broader learning outcomes,
- To engage all sections of society to support learning at school, in the home and in the community
They believe that there are social, economic and moral arguments for whole system transformation in education. Change is necessary and it is also possible. Pioneers around the world are leading thinking and action that show us what can be achieved. They back these pioneers and help them reimagine education together.
The Charity has built an extraordinary network of project partners, cross sector influencers and supporters who are at the forefront of change. Working closely with their team, you will work to share their compelling stories and engage key stakeholders to support (from donors to sector influencers and media).
At the heart of this position is to build brand awareness for the charity; you will manage the Communications Strategy, channels and core assets including website, newsletter, social channels, events and work to develop key marketing materials and support engagement and fundraising efforts. You will also work to identify opportunities to build on their profile and supporter regular community engagement around their impact and activity including newsletters, reporting, storytelling and community events.
- Previous experience in a similar position, ideally in the education or non-profit sector;
- Comfortable in working with a broad range of stakeholders, both internal and external to pull off things others wouldn't think possible.
- Able to quickly pick up new subject areas and digest many inputs to create and curate content and materials that are simple yet compelling.
- Strong project management skills, and a great organizer, with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritize work and juggle multiple things at once.
- Impeccable writing and copy-editing skills with demonstrated experience in preparing engaging presentations, proposals, reports and other communication for diverse audiences.
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to successfully liaise with diverse set of stakeholders at all levels.
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance.