Up to £30000.00 per annum
17 days ago
18 Feb 00:00
Marketing Acquisition Executive
Disability Charity, Central London
Our client is a disability charity who are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Acquisition Executive to plan and implement a wide range of donor recruitment campaigns. You will work towards driving forward an ambitious donor recruitment programme across multiple channels to multiple audiences.
Reporting to the Individual Giving Manager, your role will involve:
- To efficiently project manage multiple donor acquisition campaigns at any one time across a number of media channels but primarily direct mail, face to face (door to door) fundraising, telemarketing, weekly lottery, raffle and new media.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, are timely and meet objectives and advise line manager of any variances in a timely fashion.
- To work closely with fundraisers acting on behalf of the Charity, including training and shadowing on a regular basis. To also inspire and motivate them in their fundraising activities.
- Monitor campaign response and produce regular reports, including analysis in order to make strategic recommendations for future plans and proactively identify new areas where analysis could inform future strategy. To update the team regularly with a summary of campaign performance via team meetings and emails.
- To work effectively with internal and external teams as appropriate to deliver and monitor required activity.
- To build good relationships with suppliers, including print, fulfilment, creative, door to door and telemarketing agencies to achieve campaign/charity objectives. This will include writing briefs, giving feedback, securing budgets, managing stock and other day to day campaign management requirements.
- Proven relevant direct marketing experience in charity sector or private sector including communicating effectively using different channels to a variety of audiences.
- Good knowledge of charity sector and direct marketing best practice and techniques
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills.
- Experience of project managing multiple direct marketing campaigns to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with suppliers to get the best value and developing strong working relationships
- A knowledge of Microsoft office applications, in particular the use of excel.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and without close supervision, and to manage several projects at the same time, often with conflicting priorities.
Interested candidates should send their CV in the first instance.