Up to £29500.00 per annum
8 months ago
Legacy Marketing Officer
Disability Charity, Central London
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join this UK wide Charity who are a household name, Charity People are delighted to be recruiting for a Legacy Marketing Officer to come in and manage a range of exciting projects! A newly created role, over a quarter of the Charity's voluntary income comes from legacies and gifts in wills, and your role will work to develop the legacy marketing and administration programme for existing and new supporters, in order to increase income from legacies and to grow the database of legacy prospects
Managing a range of marketing campaigns, you will project manage the development and production of legacy marketing materials. You will prepare briefs, gather resources and liaise with key staff members responsible for The Charity's services as well as parents of service users to deliver engaging and authentic content for creative development.
The role will involve managing the direct marketing process from briefing of creative agencies through to review of concepts, copy, scripts and artwork and you will manage key supplier and agency relationships on a day-to-day basis with the objective of delivering successful campaigns while developing strong relationships with key agencies.
You will support the Legacy Manager in the development and delivery of a legacy conversation training programme for fundraisers, volunteers and retail staff and act as first point of contact for legacy fundraising related matters from across the organisation; liaising with the Legacy Manager and external legacy administration consultants, where appropriate, to provide informed responses. This role will also have a large amount of being creative where you will develop new strategies for managing a growing pool of legacy prospects and pledgers, recording and tracking programme and donor metrics, information and feedback.
- Proven experience of managing all aspects of the delivery of successful direct marketing campaigns in a charity or not-for-profit setting from inception stage to post campaign analysis.
- Ability to confidently manage all stages of direct marketing based fundraising campaigns across a range of media including Telephone, Direct Mail, Email and SMS to deliver successful fundraising campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience of supporter acquisition, retention and development of supporters.
- Experience in briefing and managing relationships with outside agencies/suppliers and developing excellent relationships with internal and external teams to deliver objectives.
- Strong numeracy with the ability to analyse appeal response data using standard direct marketing analysis techniques.
- Strong computer literacy with experience of working with a customer relational database.
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance to Ben Garner at Charity People on email@example.com