£33000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Charity People are delighted to be working with an award winning, energy-focused campaigning organisation who are searching for an Interim Marketing Executive.
Job Title: Interim Marketing Executive
Contract: 9 month, Full Term Contract
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000
Closing date: 31st January 2020
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key contributor in developing important partnership assets for a fantastic and innovative national campaign that concentrates on making a huge difference to energy usage both for individuals and the environment.
The organisation run a Partnership Marketing Programme which provides a range of free marketing materials available for the public, and your role will involve managing a range of offline and online marketing campaigns to help drive relationships for the organisations' partners. Working within the partnership team, you will work as a brand champion and a central contact point for their campaigns, ensuring their brand identity and partner guidelines are applied correctly and consistently by their partners.
- Previous experience in a marketing role either for an integrated communications agency or in-house marketing team
- Ability to compile clear and compelling briefs and have experience of briefing and managing external agencies
- A strong appreciation of what makes a solid creative idea and ability to effectively assess creative work against the brief
- Experience creating or managing compliance with brand guidelines
- Experience working with external agencies and relationship building and/or experience building and managing relationships with external stakeholders
- Experience analysing and monitoring data to identify gaps in projects you have worked on
- Previous experience of developing assets to support marketing partnerships
- Experience of working on UX (user experience) projects in previous roles and experience in managing and updating online web content
- Experience working with budgets
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Ben Garner at Charity People, at email@example.com
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance.