£61000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
3 months min.
We have partnered with a higher education provider to recruit an Interim Director of Communications.
This role is home based until further notice, with a contract commitment of at least 3 months.
One of your initial tasks will be to review the effectiveness and impact of existing communications activities (including crisis communications).
You will also play a key role in supporting student recruitment and their advancement agenda.
Providing leadership for a number of staff with strategic responsibility for other areas incl. media and PR; internal communications; events and stakeholder management.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working as an interim, with proven track record of hitting the ground running.
- Experience of working at this level of seniority within either the Charity, HE or Public Sectors.
- Experience using the full communications mix, working with both marketing and communications teams to develop integrated and evidence-based communications/stakeholder/events activities & strategies.
- Experience of brand management and development.
- Available to start first week of December 2020.
Please note due to the significant increase in available candidates, we may need to close this advert early. With this in mind, we recommend you apply asap.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.