North London, London
Up to £13.00 per hour
9 days ago
19 Nov 00:00
We are currently working with a charity who provide help and support to refugees who have survived torture. They have a number of offices around the UK, with the main head office situated in North London.
There is an opportunity to join their HR team for a period of 2 months initially with an opportunity of extension.
Main purpose of the role is to provide the HR Team with administrative support in all aspects of human resources and the employee lifecycle, to help it run smoothly and efficiently at all times. HR Assistant will be the first point of contact in the HR Team for internal and external enquiries. Coordinating the recruitment for all roles (paid and voluntary) for the organisation.
2 Months, Full time 9am -5pm
Located near Finsbury Park / Arsenal
£13 plus £1.57 holiday pay per hour
DBS clearance required (or will be checked if not current)
Start date dependent on DBS
1. Coordinate the entire recruitment process for employees and volunteers which will include tasks such as writing and posting job adverts, responding to candidate enquiries, dealing with recruitment agencies, providing advice to recruiting managers on how to use the Applicant Tracking System, managing the progression of vacancies through the recruitment pipeline, carrying out pre-employment checks and issuing contracts.
2. Administering the process of renewals of checks for employees and volunteers; including DBS/PVG checks, medical indemnity insurance and professional registrations.
3. Day to day responsibility for monitoring the HR Support desk mailbox and responding to messages received.
4. Creating & maintaining personnel files for employees and volunteers on the HR database (PeopleHR).
5. Support the team in compliance with GDPR by maintaining efficient filing systems and archiving systems for all HR related documentation.
6. Provision of administrative support to the HR team as required.
If you have the required experience and are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org