£25733.00 - £27133.00 per annum
7 months ago
Would you like to join the events team at a national charity which works hard to ensure that children across the UK are supported and protected and can have a safe and happy childhood?
What are we looking for?
As High Value Events Fundraiser you will support on the successful delivery of the charities corporate events portfolio, their fundraising event which takes place at 11 different locations across the UK. Your role will be to manage the relationship with a number of external volunteer boards who provide vital support in delivering the event in their regions.
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in making a difference to children through fundraising and is passionate about working with supporters to deliver events. You will be an enthusiastic and engaging fundraiser, able to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation to achieve results. You'll be confident managing relationships with external supporters, providing exceptional account management to ensure they are equipped to deliver our ambitious fundraising targets.
What does the role entail?
- Responsibility for project managing a portfolio of 2 - 3 events, with the support of the Events Fundraising Manager
- Meeting agreed 5-6 figure income targets for each of your portfolio of events
- Providing outstanding relationship management and fundraising support to your boards, ensuring their involvement is maximised
- Day to day management of event budgets and financial processes, ensuring that opportunities to grow income are realised and expenditure is minimised
- Working with colleagues across the wider organisation to achieve the best results for vulnerable children and young people across the country
What will you need?
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with senior level supporters
- Good understanding of the principles of fundraising
- Experience of using Raisers Edge database or equivalent
What will the charity give you in return?
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Season ticket travel loans
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts at major high street retailers
If you care deeply about the children and their right to a safe and happy childhood, please send a CV for lots more detail on this unique opportunity. Our Special Events and Major Donor consultant, Philippa Bryant, is looking after this one: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 10th January, so please do apply ASAP if interested to avoid disappointment.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.