£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
10 months ago
02 Oct 00:00
This international organisation that works with its member organisations to represent over 10million girls and young women worldwide, is recruiting for a Head of Strategic Partnerships. With a particular focus on corporates the postholder will be responsible for leading the strategic partnerships team to generate new income which will ultimately create life changing opportunities for girls and young women around the world.
With a strong new business focus this role is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience of building and developing strategic partnerships between charities and the corporate sector that are collaborative and innovative, and that secure significant income both regionally and globally.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Lead, manage, and develop a competent and highly motivated team that is focused on strategic goals and works collaboratively
- Lead on the development and implementation of a strategy to identify, cultivate and engage new partnerships that match the organisations visions and aims
- Lead on the implementation of development plans for the organisations most significant partnerships, building close relationships with supporters to encourage further support
- Ensure that propositions meet partner requirements, developing communication plans and strategies that are delivered in a timely fashion and are supporter focused
- Work with partners and colleagues to develop funding propositions that deliver strategic priorities and meet partner expectations, while ensuring these are accurate and deliverable
- To develop accurate income forecasts and budgets based on sound market and partner knowledge, and to ensure accurate reporting to key stakeholders
- Supports the CEO to promote aspiration and set the pace for the organisation, encouraging innovation and transformation
- Embrace the organisations volunteer ethos and work with international volunteers to maximise their contribution
The charity would love to see applications from individuals who have a proven successful track record in negotiating and securing significant corporate partnerships. You will have experience of working with multiple stakeholders, senior fundraising volunteers, and volunteer led committees at a strategic level. In addition, you will have experience of developing relationships, influencing stakeholders, and of motivating high performing teams.
If you're on the lookout for your next step and are keen to use your significant fundraising experience to lead on the implementation and development of some truly strategic partnerships which make a real difference to the lives of over 10million girls and young women each year, then this role could be for you.
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.