£46000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Head of Marketing and Fundraising
Religious Charity, Central London
£46K - £60K
Charity People are delighted to be working with a highly respected Religious Charity in Central London for a Head of Marketing and Fundraising, to oversee their fundraising and marketing communications strategy. With a tilt towards individual giving and digital fundraising, this role is a mixture of improving, establishing and implementing their fundraising strategy with a keen focus on managing their individual giving programme, championing their supporter journey experience and working to improve their digital platforms as a basis for growth in individual giving and community fundraising. The Charity have worked to establish themselves as a leader in Digital Fundraising, so this is an exciting opportunity to join at this time.
You will have a creative approach to fundraising and fundraiser/donor engagement, recognising the special relationship fundraisers and donors have with the Charity. Furthermore, you'll use your experience in marketing to take a lead on the branding and communications for the Charity. This role has 4 direct reports
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of developing a fundraising and marketing strategy to maximise income growth.
- Experience across diverse fields of fundraising including individual, major and corporate funding and understanding of key fundraising markets.
- Strategic, innovative and results driven professional with a track record of success.
- Confident and inspiring communicator with strong portfolio of contacts.
- Ability to contribute to overall leadership and development of the Charity and bring their fundraising, marketing communication and programme work closer together.
- A keen desire and understanding of this Religious Charity's aims and audience
While this role specialises in individual giving and marketing/communications, we also welcome candidates who have other areas of experience in fundraising such as major donors and community fundraising though please note, this role is primarily focussed on individual giving.
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance.