£43000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Are you a creative, agile and innovative senior marketing professional?
Do you have experience leading a marketing team?
Then this one could be for you...
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established Education Institute, based in Colchester.
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Marketing team of 8.
As strategic lead for the institutes recruitment marketing activities, you will contribute to broader corporate marketing and branding.
You will be pivotal in developing a creative mind set amongst staff and as a member of the senior management team you will play a lead role in planning and management of the office to ensure all parts of the team work effectively together.
Main responsibilities include:
- Developing creative concept, implementing, monitoring and evaluating relevant marketing campaigns and strategies across all marketing channels.
- Working with academic departments to develop, implement and evaluate departmental-specific action plans in link with KPIs and recruitment targets.
- Working closely with Regional International Office Managers overseas to develop and implement country-specific marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the development of large advertising campaigns and social media campaigns.
We are particularly interested to hear from you if you either have...
a) Higher Education experience
b) International marketing experience
- Hold a Marketing Qualification
- Experience of achieving successful outcomes within marketing
- Experience of working across all marketing channels
- Experience of developing personas and delivering appropriate user journeys
- Detailed knowledge of marketing concepts and experience of applying to complex situations
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and of taking responsibility for meeting agreed targets
- Experience of managing staff and budgets
Please note previous HE or International experience is a desirable.
This role is predominantly home based with requirement to be on-site in Colchester at least once a week, this will continue to be the case post-Covid.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.