Up to £39024 per annum + FTE
about 1 month ago
We value diversity at the Faith & Belief Forum and warmly welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
The UK's leading interfaith organisation is looking for a Head of Engagement & Income Generation to build and deliver our fundraising and communications strategy to attract the support we need to deliver our vision of a world where diversity is celebrated.
For over 20 years, the Faith & Belief Forum has been at the forefront of creating innovative and meaningful interfaith encounters through our programmes in schools, universities, and community spaces. Over the last five years we've doubled in size, growing into an organisation of 20 employees, with an income of £1M - sourced mainly from trusts & foundations, major donors, and successful fundraising gala dinners.
We are now establishing a new expanded senior leadership team to spearhead the next phase of the organisation's development. The Head of Engagement and Income Generation will bring together our communications and fundraising functions, aligning them to secure the support we need to grow our movement, by;
* Establishing a robust strategy that aligns our communications and fundraising functions and that helps us build on our successes to date as well as source new supporters and revenue streams
* Motivating and empowering a high performing team, and supporting others to achieve new successes in fundraising and communications
* Developing new relationships with corporates, major donors, and other potential new supporters
With the passion and drive to take our fundraising and communications to the next level, you will be:
* An experienced fundraiser and/or marketeer, with proven success in galvanising support from a range of sources and audiences - for example, from trusts and foundations, individuals, corporates
* An excellent people manager with a collaborative approach to working with others across the team and the ability to get the best out of the people you work with
* Able to develop a long-term strategy for engagement and income generation, while also being able to deliver short-term fundraising successes
* Passionate about faith and belief, diversity and inclusion, and related fields
You'll be joining an organisation that aims to embody the inclusive and welcoming values we want to see in wider society, with a diverse and collaborative working environment. In our most recent survey, 100% of employees said they believe in the aims of the Faith & Belief Forum and enjoy the work they do.
Part-time 3 days per week.
Starting salary: £23,414 (£39,024FTE) (+ London weighting if London based)
If you feel this role is for you, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to Amelia at Charity People to find out more.
The deadline to apply is 9am on 20 January. If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an online interview 27 or 28 January.
We believe in order to effectively serve our beneficiaries our work must be influenced by a broad range of voices. Therefore, we actively encourage applications from people who are currently underrepresented in our staff team. This would include BAME candidates and those who identify as Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain. We celebrate difference and are committed to creating a working environment where everyone is included.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from individuals without the right to work in the UK.