Up to £45000.00 per annum
10 months ago
24 Sep 00:00
This amazing community focused organisation provides a welcoming space and vital services to individuals within its diverse community in central London. The charity offers a huge range of services that provide a range of opportunities to people in their area who often from disadvantaged backgrounds; these include exercise classes, art studios, cookery classes and nutritional support, an online centre and much, much more.
The charity is growing and is recruiting for a Head of Corporate Partnerships to join its team to engage new corporate partners. The opportunity will offer the postholder the chance to develop a corporate fundraising strategy; further engaging the 24 corporate partners that the organisation already works with, and developing new corporate relationships.
Key responsibilities within the role are as follows:
- Maximise corporate sponsorship and donations by continuing to develop new donor relationships
- Research and identify new corporate fundraising opportunities
- Produce a range of quality and relevant corporate funding applications and presentations
- Work closely with colleagues including the Business Engagement Team to explore the development of existing partnerships
- Develop a corporate fundraising strategy
- Achieve fundraising targets from new supporters
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with corporate supporters
- Oversee the corporate strategy, ensuing its sustainability
The charity would love to see applications from individuals who have a proven track record within corporate fundraising, including managing and securing multi-year partnerships. You will have an understanding of how to develop a corporate fundraising strategy and an understanding of the different types of corporate partnerships plus excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an opportunity to work in a really well-respected organisation, with a dedicated team, that makes a huge difference to the local community.
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.