Up to £30500.00 per annum
26 days ago
Charity People are thrilled to be recruiting a Governance Administrator for a well-known organisation in the heart of London to act as the main point of contact for their head office and provide governance support and advice to the board of Trustees in ensuring the administration of the organisation is within legal requirements. This is a broad role, which enables someone to get stuck in and help manage various functions and processes for the organisation.
This is a 9 months maternity cover post, starting asap, paying £30,500 per annum.
Some key aspects of the role:
* Provide bookkeeping support to the Finance Manager
* Provide necessary support as the organisation's Company Secretary
* Ensure that all trustee meetings are conducted accordingly.
* Ensure that all necessary documentation is sent to Companies House and the Charity Commission within the deadlines set
* Provide the Board with guidance about charity and company law and the provisions of the articles and any associated regulations or documents
* Ensure company papers are prepared and circulated
* Oversee facilities and contract management within the organisation
* Work with the SMT to ensure compliance of service level agreements on all projects, including any reporting requirements
* Work with the SMT to ensure there is an up to date development plan for the organisation
* Ensure that all sensitive data is protected and handled in accordance with the organisation's confidentiality systems and procedures, and in line with data protection regulations
This is a niche role, requiring someone who has directly worked in governance support in a similar setting, covering the aspects outline above. If this sounds like you and you would like to hear more about this opportunity please pop me an email with an updated CV in Word format asap for further information.