£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
15 days ago
This international organisation that works with its member organisations to represent over 10million girls and young women worldwide, is recruiting for a Fundraising Manager to join its small, mixed discipline team which includes programme specialists as well as fundraisers. Working in a really collaborative way this is an excellent opportunity to generate income from strategic partners with a focus on those working internationally.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- To support the implementation of both the strategic partnerships and engagement team strategy to identify, cultivate and engage partners that match the organisations visions and aims, and that can deliver significant income
- To support the development of the organisations existing partners, ensuring that reporting requirements are met, and that stewardship plans build closer relationships with partners
- To work closely with staff and volunteers globally to develop fundraising propositions for corporate partners that deliver against strategic priorities whilst meeting partner expectations
- Ensure that propositions are deliverable, measurable, and accurately costed
- To undertake research and networking to identify potential strategic partners, including managing and maintaining a pipeline and prospecting database
- To support budget management and the development of accurate income forecasts - and to ensure accurate reporting to the leadership team and key stakeholders
The charity would love to see applications from individuals with a proven track record of negotiating and securing significant corporate partnerships; as well as of developing relationships and influencing stakeholders. This is a great role for someone with existing corporate fundraising experience who is keen to move into, or grow their career, within the international development sector, or of similar experience gained within a private sector partnerships role.
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.