£25000 - £27000 per annum
7 months ago
Lockdown has brought a number of serious issues to the foreground for society's most vulnerable; victims of domestic abuse and violence are much greater risk at home with their abusers. We're looking for a talented and passionate Fundraiser with skills and experience across the income generation spectrum to help this phenomenal Yorkshire charity meet the increased need for their services.
The charity's plan has always been to diversify their income portfolio, so this is a permanent opportunity playing a key role in futureproofing the organisation. There is now a pressing need to find sustainable ways to fund their core services with rising demand for their help.
Currently funded mainly by commissioned services, local authority funding, trusts and foundations, so you'll need to be a strong bid and grant writer with an excellent track-record of success. The charity wants to explore fundraising from individuals and local corporates too, so the best fit for this role would be a good all-rounder with a mixed skillset across a range of income streams.
As the charity's sole fundraiser, you'll work creatively and with autonomy to develop new initiatives, working closely with the senior leadership team to develop a strategy for the future.
Who are you?
* You're a solid bid and grant writer who thrives working to targets and manages their own pipeline
* You're a connection-led fundraiser who can steward supporters and nurture relationships to maximise their potential
* Ideally, you'll have some knowledge and experience across other income streams (community, corporate, individual giving, major donor)
* You bring positive energy by the bucket load and encourage those around you to do the same
* You think strategically and see the bigger picture, as well as being someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
* You're proactive, imaginative and love what you do
Flexible life and family-friendly employer. For now, based from home with an expectation that you'd go back to an office a couple of days a week (or more) when able.
For lots more detail on this role, please send a copy of your CV to our Yorkshire consultant, Amelia Lee: email@example.com
We're working on this opportunity on a rolling basis, so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.