£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Digital Communications Coordinator, 6 Month Contract, Immediate start
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG)
Based near Latimer Road, London. Initially working from home as part of the lockdown
Salary £32000 - £35000 per annum depending on skills and experience
6 month fixed term contract, may lead to a permanent opportunity
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected professional membership organisation operating across 140 countries and comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Their mission is to improve women's health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. This is achieved through education and training initiatives and advocacy.
Charity People are delighted to be partnering with ISUOG to recruit a Digital Communications Coordinator to provide support to the implementation of ISUOG's marketing and communications plan online, strengthening ISUOG's brand recognition, influence and reputation internationally. This includes promoting the ISUOG Virtual World Congress, 30th anniversary, educational activities and membership online, providing technical and editorial support for online communications activities.
Your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing a proactive communications strategy that will increase our influence in the speciality, the engagement with a broader community and, as a result, the recognition internationally as a leading society in women's health.
- Developing and delivering innovative and effective digital and online communications across all channels, including social media, SEO, paid advertising, conversion rate optimisation, website, e-newsletters and video.
- Driving forward our digital and social media activity through exciting online campaigns and activities, while ensuring what we do is effective and underpinned by data and insight.
- Promoting the Virtual World Congress, 30th anniversary and ISUOG resources and educational activities in order to increase membership, registration to events and use of clinical and educational resources.
- Keeping abreast of new and future online / digital capabilities and trends.
- Identifying and driving strategic and tactical improvements across all our digital channels, including web, social media and e-newsletters.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Strong experience in digital communications/marketing ideally within a charity or membership organisation, including planning and implementing.
- Experience with a broad digital channel mix, with web and social media channels producing engaging e-catching content to attract a broader audience, engage and convert into delegates to our events or members of the society.
- Previous experience of managing paid campaigns (Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- A track record in using SEO and Google analytics to improve business results.
- Experience of promoting events and learning activities online.
- Experience of delivering podcasts, Facebook live events
- Awareness of and an interest in issues relating to women's health
- A commitment to diversity
- An excellent command of the English language.
To apply, please email Ben Garner at Charity People at email@example.com with your cv and covering email. No further agencies please.