£27366.00 - £30617.00 per annum
8 months ago
This leading UK children's charity with an amazing corporate partnerships portfolio that includes some really recognisable brands, is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join its account management team. With a hugely tangible cause, this charity has excellent relationships with its corporate partners and is known for building sector leading, award-winning partnerships.
The post-holder will work as a valued member of a talented team, and will have the opportunity to lead on national partnerships across strategic and commercial partnerships; Charity of the Year including employee fundraising; and Cause Related Marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Leading on the delivery of day-to-day management of several of the charity's existing corporate partnerships
- Focus on business development within existing partnerships; including introducing new fundraising ideas, events and activities into partnerships to increase income, engagement and longevity of partnerships
- Provide partners with ongoing engagement and education about the charity and its work, and to enhance volunteer opportunities
- To work with colleagues within the wider team to enhance the potential value of corporate partnerships
- Deliver a high standard of account management to partners by preparing, attending and following up on meetings; completing reports and proposals as necessary; as well as accurately budgeting and forecasting
- Undertake partnership specific activities as required
- Drive growth within partnerships where possible, in order to convert partnerships to long-standing strategic relationships
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable ability to proactively lead, develop, and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve objectives, including financial targets
- Previous experience of working within corporate fundraising
- Previous experience of managing relationships with businesses within the commercial sector
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to grow and develop long standing partnerships
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren't always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.