£32676.00 - £35366.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
16 Feb 00:00
This leading children's hospital with an amazing fundraising offering is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to be responsible for the account management of a brand new corporate partnership with a high profile organisation worth in excess of £500k. The role is an interim role for 12 months and is an opportunity to lead and manage a prestigious partnership within the sector and to achieve some really impressive outcomes.
As the lead on a key partnership for the organisation the post-holder will report into the Head of Events, Community and Corporate Partnerships and will undertake the following core responsibilities:
- Account management responsibility for a six-figure corporate partnership
- Deliver an excellent stewardship plan for partnership working with the charity partner, event company, and relevant teams
- Build strong and effective relationships internally to increase employee engagement within the partnership and beyond
- Effectively manage income and expenditure budgets and reporting
- Engage staff with a mass participation cycling challenge as part of the partnership, in collaboration with an external event agency
- Meet and surpass agreed partnership objectives on income, communications, and staff engagement
- Work with the Corporate Partnerships Manager to manage and develop a robust new business pipeline across the organisation
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of corporate fundraising in an account management role, including of managing six figure partnerships
- Experience of delivering mass participation events, either as part of a corporate fundraising role or in a dedicated event role
- Experience of building developing and managing relationships with a diverse range of individuals and organisations
- Experience in writing creative briefs, analytical reports and evaluations
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren't always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.