Up to £33000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
24 Sep 00:00
This children's welfare charity is investing in its corporate fundraising team and is recruiting for a brand new Corporate Partnerships Manager to join its successful and talented team. A dual account management and new business role, this position is perfect for someone wishing to take the next step in their corporate fundraising career and be responsible for a range of partnerships across COTY, gift in kind, CRM and strategic partnerships. This role is initially a two year contract position as it is a new role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Raise income for the charity by providing first class account management to your portfolio of existing accounts, creating tailored stewardship and account plans to maximise opportunities
- Work with the Head of Corporate Partnerships to take the lead on driving new business prospects and long term support in a number of key sectors to contribute to new business goals
- Work as part of the corporate team to develop and cultivate a pipeline of prospective supporters from identification to ask
- Negotiate terms of support and agree partnership objectives ahead of partnership agreements
- Seek opportunities to uplift and creatively add value to each of your accounts
- Work with colleagues in the corporate team to implement a clear stewardship plan for all corporate accounts
This role will suit someone with the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of sales and account management, including the ability to uplift and maximise account activity
- Excellent communication skills with experience of writing successful funding proposals
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with the confidence to share projects and delegate tasks where necessary
- Understanding of prospect research, cultivation and stewardship
- Proactive with excellent planning and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, manage reactive work and manage multiple requirements
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.