Up to £34000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Community Project Manager - Grove Park, Lewisham
2 year Fixed Term Contract
£34,000 per annum, pro-rata £27,200 (Including London Weighting) - 4 days a week (0.8FTE)
We are looking for a self-starter, community minded, highly motivated Manager to support the Chinbrook Action Residents Team (ChART), funded through the Big Lottery Fund, Big Local.
This exciting opportunity involves project and staff management, community engagement, supporting the ChART Steering Group and Big Local Programme, and leading on funding bids to secure a sustainable legacy.
To be successful in this role your skills and experience will include:
- Successful community development and/or engagement work within a culturally diverse community;
- A proven track record of project management;
- Line management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- A flexible and innovative approach to work;
- Ability to travel locally.
For more details, including the job description and person specification, please forward your CV ASAP.
Closing date: Tuesday 14th July 2020
Interview Date: 23rd July 2020
Start date: ASAP (August)
* Please note due to the current situation and unusally high response rate, we are unfortunatey unable to respond to each of you individually, however, if you have been shorlisted for this role, we will do our very best to get back to you within 48 hours from the day you applied *
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.