Up to £36000.00 per annum
13 days ago
10 Nov 00:00
Homeless Charity, Central London
Charity People are delighted to be working with a fantastic Homeless Charity based in Central London, to recruit a Communications Manager. A newly created role, this position will focus on the development of a brand new project and you will work to manage the Communications Strategy to raise the profile of the Charity's work.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, your role will involve developing and managing the Communications Strategy through producing creative and impactful marketing materials, writing and editing accurate and engaging copy across a range of communications channels, including website, social media, publications, press releases and newsletters. You will maintain and develop the website, help with the organisation and promotion of events and work proactively and reactively with local and national media.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a Communications role in a non-profit organisation.
- Experience of creating marketing materials and publications encompassing the full marketing and communications mix, including web and social media, events, branding, campaigns, press and publications.
- Experience of organising and publicising events.
- Experience of working with the media and a track record of achieving impactful media coverage, including experience of media crisis and reputation management.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, including experience of working on complex projects and meeting tight deadline.
This is an outstanding role for a Communications professional in the charity sector to grow and develop their skills.
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance.