Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
11 Dec 00:00
This award-winning education organisation supports educators at every stage to keep getting better with the aim of ensuring that children from all backgrounds, including the most disadvantaged, are given the opportunity to thrive. An organisation that truly understands the impact it has on the communities and individuals it works with, the charity is recruiting for an Area Director managing school partnerships.
You'll lead on delivering regional acquisition targets, account manage senior stakeholders and motivate an outstanding regional sales team.
The post holder can be based in either Birmingham or Manchester, or home-based from Yorkshire or East Midlands.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
* Develop and deliver the area plan in line with national strategy to achieve regional and national sales targets
* Lead, inspire and motivate staff to achieve results, providing for the development needs of staff within the team
* Work as a member of the SRMT to give strategic input to the overall regional operation
* Develop collaborative partnerships with key strategic partners and alliances including local authorities and Masters of Teaching; as well as opportunity areas and school's groups to achieve recruitment targets
On our 'wish list' for the perfect candidate:
* Experience of meeting ambitious and demanding sales targets in a previous role and of effectively managing a sales pipeline
* Experience of developing strategy and leading complex operations in a previous role
* Experience of successfully developing and leveraging external stakeholder relationships
* Knowledge of the education sector, national influencers, advocates and key stakeholders
* Experience of leading, motivating and developing others
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an organisation making genuine strides in ensuring that a high standard of education is delivered to all children regardless of their background. If you have experience of building partnerships within the education system, of leading and developing a team, and a passion for equality of education we'd love to hear from you.
If you'd like to be considered for this brilliant opportunity, please send your CV for more detail to our North West consultant, Amelia Lee: email@example.com
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.