Corporate Partnerships Officer
Salary - £27k - £30k
Location - London Greater London
Type - Perm
Discipline - Fundraising
Organisation - Social Welfare Charity
Agency Contact - Alice Wood
Reference - J20013
I’m working with a homelessness charity to recruit for a Corporate Partnerships Officer for its dedicated and talented team. A key role within the organisation, the post holder will be responsible for generating new income and awareness, helping to ensure that corporate fundraising is a sustainable income stream for the charity.
A really amazing organisation, this charity provides life-skills support for single homeless adults, and community based services. Their service offers a lifeline for many of the individuals it supports, and is a vital service within its community.
A truly inspirational centre, this is an opportunity to work within an organisation providing a service that makes a genuine, tangible difference at grassroots level to the community it works within.
Key duties within the role will include:
- Develop and implement a corporate fundraising plan, to ensure that corporate fundraising grows and flourishes at the charity
- Manage relationships with corporate supporters, maintaining exceptional supporter care and motivating, stewarding and building loyalty to maximise funds raised
- Work with colleagues to develop a communications plan for corporate partners, incorporating a range of engaging assets to inspire key stakeholders
- identify, devise and maximise opportunities to increase income and the charity’s support base from partnerships
- Develop corporate sponsorship opportunities, write fundraising proposals to corporate partners, and make written applications to corporate foundations
The charity is really keen to see applications from individuals who have experience of working in a fundraising, sales, account management, or related corporate role. You will knowledge of the various ways in which corporate partners can support a charity as well as insight into their motivations and decision making process.
They are looking for candidates who have strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to represent the organisation to various stakeholders, a commitment to achieving team targets.
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren’t always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.