Corporate Partnerships Manager
Salary - £32k - £35k
Location - Essex
Type - Perm
Discipline - Fundraising
Organisation - Health Charity
Agency Contact - Alice Wood
Reference - J19880
This children’s hospice provides support to children who are terminally ill and their families through a range of services. Working to ensure that children, their parents, siblings, and wider family are not alone when experiencing the devastating impact of having, or caring for a child with, a life limiting illness, the organisation provides truly vital support.
The organisation is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager who will join in a dual account management and new business capacity. Essex based, the charity is very close to London with excellent transport links – the charity is on the central line and based only 25 minutes from Liverpool Street. They’ve also consistently been recognised as a great place to work in charity polls!
This is an opportunity to work with some incredibly exciting corporate partners and amazing colleagues. Key responsibilities within the role are as follows:
- Account manage key corporate partnerships including six figure partnerships with well-known City based companies
- Provide top level stewardship to partners
- Support and develop opportunities for corporate volunteering, managing expectations across all stakeholders
- Develop the corporate fundraising pipeline focusing on COTY partnerships, ensuring long term sustainable income
- Manage the corporate partnerships income and expenditure budget
- Work closely and collaboratively with the wider Major Gifts team to share fundraising information and resources
If you’re looking for your next challenge within corporate fundraising, and would like to explore this role further please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
The charity is really keen to see applications from individuals with experience of account managing, and developing five and six figure partnerships.
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.