Head of Corporate Partnerships
Salary - £50k - £55k
Type - Contract
Discipline - Fundraising
Organisation - Childrens Charity
Agency Contact - Alice Wood
Reference - J19781
We're delighted to be working with Home and Homes for Children to help to recruit a Head of Corporate Partnerships to join their team at an exciting time, and cover a key role on a maternity cover contract.
An amazing organisation working internationally to end child institutionalisation, the charity has ambitious fundraising targets which include corporate fundraising at their heart. Joining the team at a time of growth with huge potential to develop income and emulate recent success winning strategic corporate partnerships, this is an excellent opportunity to lead a talented team of five and develop new partnerships whilst maximising the scope of existing relationships.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of the Corporate Partnerships fundraising strategy, ensuring it is designed to raise significant income and is integrated with strategic aims
- Create and maximise fundraising opportunities, generating loyalty and commitment; as well as proactively seeking and developing new sources of funding and partnerships
- Lead the Corporate Partnerships team of five including supporting them to pursue and maintain partnerships that deliver multiple objectives and employ excellent relationship management
- Line management will include developing and implementing annual work plans; and provide coaching, nurturing and guidance to direct reports
The charity is keen to see applications from individuals with the following knowledge and experience:
- Exceptional relationships management and commercial skills, with a proven ability to create innovative approaches and win partnerships six or seven figure partnerships
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to manage a high performing team
- Understanding of how to secure and steward significant seven figure corporate partnerships to maximise income and donor engagement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the excellent presentation and negotiation ability
- Top level interpersonal skills including the ability to manage multiple stakeholders at senior level
The charity is really flexible and this role can be based in London or Salisbury with the postholder working a minimum of two days each week in London.
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren’t always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.