Accounts Assistant (Credit Control)
Salary - £24k - £26k
Location - London
Type - Perm
Discipline - Finance
Organisation - Social Enterprise
Agency Contact - Amelia Clark
Reference - J19780
Accounts Assistant/ Credit Control
Hours: 35 hours per weekly
Salary: £24,000- £26,000 per annum
Location: South London
I am currently representing a Social enterprise charity who work tirelessly to make London a great place to live for everybody. By plunging their funding into the community, improving derelict areas and creating communal spaces they improve the living standards and make the city a great place to visit. This organisation is a great place to work, they value hard work and have become a living wage employer.
The role will entail:
• To manage the revenue collection processes to ensure a timely and accurate service to external and internal customers.
• Collection of commercial debt according to credit terms.
• Ensuring that the organisations credit control procedures are followed at all times.
• Reconciliation of sales ledgers and control accounts on a monthly basis.
• Provision of weekly financial information to the commercial team to ensure they are aware of any non-payment by tenants and clients.
• Bad debt provisions for inclusion in the monthly management accounts pack.
We are looking for applicants with significant credit control experience; proficiency in MS Excel; and an understanding of accounting concepts, processes and controls. The successful candidate will also be highly organised and be able to work under pressure, maintaining tight deadlines; pay excellent attention to detail and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to apply or find out more, please email Amelia Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.