Multi Store Manager
Salary - £25k - £26k
Location - London
Type - Perm
Discipline - Business Development, Retail, Sales
Organisation - Social Welfare Charity
Agency Contact - Amelia Clark
Reference - J19739
Multi Store manager- Local Boutique Charity stores- North West London- 25,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting a multi-store manager to area manage 3 Charity shops in the North West of London for a local charity who fights to prevent abuse and violence in the community. The 3 stores are fully established and well ran with a team of dedicated volunteers and additional staff and managers.
Your day-to-day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the volunteer staff and other staff members to ensure they are keeping the standards and can represent the Charity to a high standard
- Training volunteers and other members of staff with customer service to ensure they are giving customers a great experience from start to end
- Accepting and managing Gift Aid and donations accordingly
- Rotating from store to store and ensuring standards are up kept
- Helping to update and monitor social media accounts
What we envision you will look like:
- A working background as a store manager for one or more sites within a not for profit background.
- A strong sense of customer service and customer handling.
- A good understanding for hitting store targets and motivating the team to hit their individual and store targets.
- A bright person with strong communication skills and a friendly approach.
The Charity would like somebody who is passionate about giving back to the community and will drive the team to running a successful and welcoming environment for customers.
Please APPLY NOW if you feel you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in being considered further.
If you have any additional enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.