Senior Project Manager
Salary - Negotiable
Location - London
Type - Perm
Discipline - Project Management
Organisation - International Not For Profit
Agency Contact - Kate Headford
Reference - J19714
Senior Project Manager
International Not For Profit
Charity People are thrilled to be partnering with a leading International Not For Profit Organisation in their search for a Senior Project Manager to join their passionate team.
This inspirational organisation works internationally to create innovative and practical solutions to some of the most serious problems affecting our world today. They work across the political spectrum with a diverse network of researchers, companies, advocacy partners and government officials, putting legal, scientific and economic expertise to functional application.
• Oversee the initiative's progress against deliverables and timelines to anticipate roadblocks and develop solutions for overcoming them.
• Design and implement program-management processes, working closely with senior Executives, Finance, Development and other key staff. Maintain productive communication across Charity.
• Manage and lead weekly staff and partner meetings and Support the various teams and individual staff members contributing to the project, as needed.
• Work with Finance and other budget partners to oversee and manage the project budget and contracts.
• Develop donor reports and funding proposals; and collaborate with Development on an ongoing basis to ensure effective donor communication and stewardship.
The Organisation is seeking a highly experienced Senior Project Manager, with at least three years of relevant experience in a program management role. You must have strong strategic planning, financial management and analytical skills; a proven ability to make strategic and timely decisions and take prompt action to resolve problems and take advantage of opportunities. You must be able to lead professionals in a collegial and team-centered manner; a dedication to building and managing relationships with the view to build team cohesion and trust with both colleagues and partners of varied backgrounds and experience; and the ability to interact with a variety of constituencies with a high-level of diplomacy and discretion.
If you would like to apply or find out additional details, please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.