Senior New Business Manager
Salary - £37k - £42k
Location - London
Type - Perm
Discipline - Fundraising
Organisation - Cancer Trust
Agency Contact - Alice Wood
Reference - J19645
This leading medical charity based in North London with good transport links, is recruiting for a Senior New Business Manager to join its growing and successful team. Having increased income by over £10million over the past 10 years, the charity is growing and this is a new role for the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop new business for a charity with huge potential, and for you to secure some prominent, valuable partnerships. Working within a charity consistently recognised as being a great place to work, the Senior New Business Manager will be a valued and core member of the fundraising team.
Providing a vital lifeline for many people each year, this charity has lots of potential for corporate partners, and is ready to really forge ahead and generate new partnerships across CRM, strategic partnerships, and COTY. Working within a supportive, experienced, and collaborative team the key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
• To identify and win new corporate partnerships for the charity – across strategic, commercial, sponsorship and COTY – ensuring income and high value opportunities are maximised
• Line manage a New Business Manager and support their approach to securing new corporate supporters in line with the team strategy
• Deliver against personal income targets
• Proactively build a strong and robust new business pipeline of long-term high value prospects
• Prepare and deliver successful pitches; prepare and submit persuasive written proposals; conduct negotiations and finalise contracts covering multi-year, sponsorship and CRM
The successful applicant will have a demonstrable track record of delivering five and six figure partnerships; the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally; and the drive and enthusiasm to deliver on personal income targets.
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren’t always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.