Corporate Partnerships Senior Executive
Salary - £32k
Location - London
Type - Contract
Discipline - Fundraising
Organisation - Women's Organisation
Agency Contact - Alice Wood
Reference - J19626
I’m working with a charity that undertakes vital work in the UK supporting women and children who are survivors of domestic abuse. Offering a range of services including emergency shelters, support, advocacy, and a helpline; the charity currently supports over 6000 women and children who are victims of gender based violence.
A small, passionate team, this is a rare opportunity to join a charity undertaking life-saving work. A one-year contract role, the postholder will be responsible for a mix of account management and new business, contributing to an overall corporate income target of upwards of £800k.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
• Working alongside a very talented Head of Corporate Partnerships to implement the charity’s corporate partnerships strategy across account management and new business
• Account management of current corporate partnerships including establishing creative and top level account management and cultivation strategies
• Work alongside colleagues in corporate fundraising to drive new business and create new corporate fundraising opportunities
• Act as main point of contact for, and coordinate the distribution of, gifts in kind from corporate supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of managing corporate partnerships
• Experience of securing new business including making approaches, writing proposals and winning pitches
• Experience of writing excellent copy for a range of audiences and purposes
• Experience of creating bespoke engaging materials for existing and potential corporate partners
• Strong understanding of corporate partnership fundraising
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
If you’d like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren’t always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.