Senior Philanthropy Manager
Salary - £43k
Location - London
Type - Perm
Discipline - Fundraising
Organisation - Homeless Charity
Agency Contact - Anna Ludeman
Reference - J19542
Senior Philanthropy Manager - £43,500 per annum
Permanent, full time role - 2 days working from home
We are working with an incredible charity who work directly with thousands of homeless people every year. They provide vital help so that people can rebuild their lives and are supported out of homelessness for good. They offer one to one support, advice and courses for homeless people in 12 areas across England, Scotland and Wales.
The charity are now looking to recruit a Senior Philanthropy Manager. This is an exciting time to join the Philanthropy team as they have an ambitious fundraising target, with high growth forecast for the next five years and a number of planned projects and appeals.
With a new organisational strategy focused on ending homelessness in Great Britain for good, wthey have the unique opportunity to create life-changing experiences for their supporters and members.
As a Senior Philanthropy Lead, you will:
- Build strong relationships with supporters, securing gifts at the five, six and seven figure level.
- Actively seek new business and manage a healthy prospect pipeline.
- Create advocates by ensuring that all supporters have a rewarding experience of supporting the charity
- Support and facilitate peer-to-peer giving, including working with senior volunteers.
- Build relationships to identify funding opportunities, ways to involve supporters, and new prospects.
To find our more please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.