Salary - £32k
Location - London (London)
Type - Perm
Discipline - HR
Organisation - Animal Charity
Agency Contact - Kate Headford
Reference - J19469
An international Welfare charity based in central London are on the lookout for a Global Recruitment Advisor to join their rapidly growing team.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation who take a global approach to tackling animal crises on a large scale. They offer superb benefits such as flexitime with a generous pension scheme and holiday allowance.
The Global Recruitment Advisor will work closely with the Global Recruitment Business Partner to attract the best talent for the business. You will be involved in
• Designing and delivering global recruitment processes as well as running exciting and effective recruitment campaigns
• Screening and shortlisting for a wide range of roles as well as supporting line managers by providing sound knowledge and advice throughout the recruitment process
• Taking a lead in managing external recruitment providers
To be considered for the position you will have:
• A successful track record of carrying out the full 360 recruitment cycle
• Experience of running multiple recruitment campaigns
• Sound recruitment and UK employment legislation knowledge
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
• Strong IT, organisational, project and time management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity get in touch ASAP!
For more information, please contact Kate Headford on 020 7939 7424 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.