Corporate Partnerships Executive
Salary - £28k - £31k
Location - London
Type - Perm
Discipline - Fundraising
Organisation - Medical Charity
Agency Contact - Alice Wood
Reference - J19367
I’m recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Executive role on behalf of an organisation with exciting plans for the future. Working for a charity that helps millions of people each year and undertakes medical research, and campaigning, as well as and providing advice and support; this is an opportunity for someone with some corporate fundraising experience, or relevant experience gained outside the sector to join a talented, supportive team for a charity which has consistently been voted a great place to work!
Key responsibilities within the role are as follows:
• Research the corporate sector and funding opportunities, looking for synergy and spotting opportunities for long term, sustainable partnerships
• Create and manage a new business pipeline of companies across a range of sectors who can be approached for funding, and build key relationships within these
• Work alongside colleagues to diversity portfolio of new business partnerships
• Undertake some account management
The charity is keen to see applications from individuals with the following experience:
• New business experience in fundraising or sales, with a track record in successfully winning new business within either the charity or commercial sector
• Up to date knowledge of corporate fundraising or CSR within the sector and the ability spot opportunities and challenges
• Top level verbal communication skills including the ability to build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders; as well as excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent written communication skills including the ability to write inspirational proposals and pitches which appeal to a range of audiences
• Solution focused and resourceful with a friendly manner and the ability to work within a team, as well as autonomously
This is a wonderful opportunity to lead the way in forging new corporate partnerships for a charity with huge scope, and help shape corporate fundraising at the organisation into the future. I’d love to speak to anyone who interested in finding out more who has the skills and experience listed above so if this you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren’t always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.