Business Development Executive
Salary - £25k
Location - London
Type - Perm
Organisation - Charity People
Agency Contact - Zelda Leader
Reference - J17808
Charity People have been steadily growing our Office Support Team, and we are keen to now add an ambitious and dedicated Business Development Executive who can help bring in vacancies for the team to work on and fill. Charity People thrive off being a great, family like organisation who believe and trust in their staff and aim to give our staff free reign where possible to develop their role in their own way, we believe this is important to succeed and to have a good work life balance.
• Develop an effective strategy with the aim to open doors, strengthen existing relationships and source recruitment opportunities across the charity sector.
• Your main area of focus will be to generate new business with the aim of creating more opportunities for our consultants to fill jobs.
• To schedule appointments, prepare for discussions/ presentations to the client, having researched their business and their requirements.
• Ensure excellent customer service via communication and trying to meet all the clients’ requirements.
• To work as an integral part of the Office Support Team and closely with the wider organisation
• A degree or equivalent qualification.
• Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Proven experience of business development, the use of Social Media to help market ideas and raise awareness.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence.
• Excellent organisational skills are essential as well as being a team player
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to learn about, and have exposure to the charity sector. It will be a fast paced role, which requires someone with exceptional organisation and Microsoft Office skills, and someone who can work autonomously as much of this role will be about you identifying ways to generate business leads and communicating effectively, becoming the face of Charity People.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Charity People is committed to promoting equal opportunities across the sector. We encourage applications from all members of the community and short list applications based solely on competency and ability to perform within a role. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unfortunately only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role. If you’d like further advice or help in your job search then please visit our Tips & Advice section.