What we offer
Charity People have been recruiting senior appointments and delivering executive search for our clients for almost 25 years. We understand the challenges involved in recruiting senior candidates and executive teams.
Our clients often share similar concerns;
- How can we be certain I’m seeing the best candidates?
- How can we be sure we won’t make the same mistakes made the last time the role was filled?
- How can we ever find anyone as good as the outgoing post holder?
- How can we find someone who is as good at promoting our organisation to the outside world as they are at keeping the staff team focused and engaged?
- How can we ensure your top team are properly involved in the process?
We understand that recruitment is expensive, but a poor appointment is much more costly to our clients. The Charity People approach is simple – we work with you from the outset to understand the key issues regarding the organisation, the job and the opportunity. We will develop a compelling case for people interested in working for you and ensure that the recruitment process is designed to select the most appropriate candidates for your organisation. We keep you and your team involved throughout the process.
We work on both search and selection assignments and due to our many years of experience have an excellent network to draw on. We are happy to help you recruit for positions across the UK.
Although we’re much happier being involved from the outset, we can also provide specific help with individual elements of any recruitment project – be it designing a job description, developing a sourcing strategy, working up an assessment centre procedure, long-listing or indeed any part of the process where you feel you need specific help.
We recruit for permanent and interim positions for both full and part-time vacancies.
We work on behalf of a number of wonderful and inspirational charities and non profit organisations, including but not limited to: Afrikids, Child Bereavement UK, Children in Crisis Elephant Family, Independent Age, Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust, The Katie Piper Foundation, King’s College London, Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Children’s Charity, SSAFA and Y Care International.
Recent positions recruited for include:
- Director of Development
- Fundraising Director
- Finance Director
- General manager
- Managing director
- HR Director
- Executive director
- Head of marketing & communications
- Director of communications
- Head of external affairs
- Director of external affairs
Want to know more? Please get in touch with our team.
+44 (0) 20 7939 7439 email@example.com