For over 25 years we've been recruiting the most relevant and talented people into inspirational charities in the UK and internationally. Our consultative approach is designed to thoroughly understand your charity, from the culture to the objectives, and your candidate requirements in depth to ensure we are able to advise, recommend and make the perfect match. If you don't require our full consultancy services but would still like us to help fill a vacancy, we also provide job advertisement packages to suit your needs and budgets.
Our packages promote your vacancy across a range of targeted, high-reach media to drive interest and applications for your role. We will work with you to tailor the right package for you but the options below give you an idea of scale and cost.
Job advertisement packages
- Advert on Charity People website (13,000 visits per month from 9,000 unique users)
- Advert on Charity Job (340,000 unique charity job seekers every month, No.1 Google ranking for the most popular charity job)
- Sharing via our Charity People LinkedIn Group (Charity Jobs UK & Europe) has over 3,000 members, the majority of whom are charity sector professionals
- Advert on Guardian jobs (reaches over 1 million active job hunters worldwide monthly. Of these 109,000 monthly job hunters work in the Charity sector).
- A dedicated mail shot to relevant candidates. We will select the most relevant of our 60,000 registered users to send a dedicated mail shot to advertising your role.
- We can also offer a range of Psychometric tests on your behalf at an additional cost.
What we'll need from you:
- Job Advert (generally approx. 300 words)
- Desired post Start and End date (maximum is one month)
- logo (as a JPEG, minimum 300 DPI)
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.