Work for us
Looking for a fantastic job with awesome team mates? Read on...
From time to time we look to expand our truly brilliant team here at Charity People. We look for ‘people people’ who are genuinely motivated by making a difference and who like to work hard and achieve results alongside doing some fun stuff and enjoying some office banter too. When asked, 100% of our staff said they were ‘very happy’ working here. We are pretty proud of that. So what’s so good about it?
Perks of the job:
- First and foremost, the opportunity to work on behalf of lots of brilliant charities who make a huge difference to the world we live in
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays of course)
- Autonomy, responsibility and the opportunity to learn and develop in your career
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus structure
- Regular ‘fun’ including trips abroad, days out and birthday celebrations
- Plenty of visits to the pub
- The chance to volunteer for a cause you feel strongly about for 3 working days a year
- Opportunity to take a sabbatical after 3 years service
- Lovely team mates
We are always keen to meet experienced recruitment consultants or charity professionals looking to move into recruitment.
In particular we'd love to hear from experienced recruiters working outside of London, perhaps Bristol or Oxford.
For an informal and confidential discussion please email your cv .